Well after all the preparations of the upcoming shutdown and going into work on Monday for my Furlough letter, I ended up returning to work on Tuesday. Now it’s a waiting game and see what happens on February 8th. How can the Government continue to operate under a continuing resolution for two to three weeks at a time? How can any agency that is effected continue to conduct business this way? And how are we as single parents supposed to plan accordingly?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
- Instead of…
- She’s finally coming home
- The need to speak English in Greece
Top Posts & Pages