- Mental Menopause Meltdown
- The end of Christmas as we know it
- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: July 2017
I really didn’t have a choice to give her up. She was like part of the family and has been with me through so much. Her name was Harley. The day I left her there, after the tow truck dropped … Continue reading
My first day on Monday was great! So much in fact that I received more hugs then I did before I left six months ago. Most of those I had encountered were very happy that I returned and they certainly … Continue reading
Many years ago, in what seems to be a lifetime, I would gaze out into the distance of lights shinning brightly and think of a life that could be. Now when I gaze into the distance, I remember a life … Continue reading
I believe the universe is conspiring against me. It always seems to be the case when something great happens in my life. This occurs every six months or so and has went on for as long as I can remember. … Continue reading