- Mental Menopause Meltdown
- The end of Christmas as we know it
- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: March 2018
My daughter requested a Skype call with her father. He kept her waiting for over two hours because he said he was busy. First he said he was talking to his boss (even though he doesn’t work on weekends). Then … Continue reading
When I purchased my daughter’s airline ticket, she told her father she would be going Greece for the summer. He asked her if she would be spending any time with him and she told she would for the week he … Continue reading
My daughter has been wanting to go to Greece to spend time with her aunt and grandfather. Some of you may remember the difficulties we faced last year in renewing her passport. Well I am happy to announce, she has … Continue reading
On my way home from work yesterday, I was driving on the freeway feeling pretty good about my day…. The traffic was not that heavy and the beauty of the day relaxed me. Off to my right side, I saw … Continue reading