- Mental Menopause Meltdown
- The end of Christmas as we know it
- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Travel
In most places in Greece you will find locals that speak English, and some quite well. Unfortunately, my daughter is not in one of those parts of Greece. She has been struggling with missing the English language during her time … Continue reading
The reply to my email (you can read it here) was not at all what I expected, nor did it make any sense. Here is his reply: It is exhausting enough saying one thing to another person, the other person … Continue reading
She is now in his country after four years and even though she is approximately 300 miles away from where he lives, he is using excuses as to why he cannot see her. He had three months to plan for … Continue reading
When my daughter first arrived in Greece, her father picked her up from the airport. She spent the day and night with him. When they arrived to his home, his girlfriend did not greet her well at all. In fact, … Continue reading