- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: relationships
I was talking to a new employee who happen to know the wife of my co-worker. When he came in to talk with us, he asked her if she knew his wife being that she had just came from the … Continue reading
It is said that today is the biggest day of the year for them cheaters out there to have one last hop in the sack before breaking it off for the holidays in order to spend time with family. I … Continue reading
My daughter decided, as a joke, to text her dad and tell him I would be going to Greece with her this summer. She asked him if he would pick us up from the airport and if we could stay … Continue reading
When my daughter returned from Greece, after her long summer there, memories of us as a family and our time together came flooding back to me. I have been in deep thought for a while now and the reason why … Continue reading
I just discovered from my daughter why her aunt (M) doesn’t like her new sister-in-law. While my daughter was in Greece, M kept telling her that she really wanted to talk to me, but because of the language barrier, she was … Continue reading
In my first marriage, we got together for reasons not involving love. I was 18 at the time and knew it was time to jump ship. This was the first cross roads in my life that I had encountered. There … Continue reading