- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Blogging
As you know, my daughter is 15 and loves to read. She reads all kinds of novels, except for romance. However, last night she told me about a movie that came out on a book she had just read and … Continue reading
Last year I wrote about a boy/girl party that my daughter had been invited to. It was her first and she was very nervous. She was invited by a boy who had an interest in her and that just added … Continue reading
I was talking to a new employee who happen to know the wife of my co-worker. When he came in to talk with us, he asked her if she knew his wife being that she had just came from the … Continue reading
It is said that today is the biggest day of the year for them cheaters out there to have one last hop in the sack before breaking it off for the holidays in order to spend time with family. I … Continue reading
My daughter is now 15. Where has the time gone?! It seems like only yesterday I had all these thoughts about not only becoming a first time mother, but also the concern of my daughter’s future in a country, I … Continue reading
My daughter decided, as a joke, to text her dad and tell him I would be going to Greece with her this summer. She asked him if he would pick us up from the airport and if we could stay … Continue reading