- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Feelings
My daughter decided, as a joke, to text her dad and tell him I would be going to Greece with her this summer. She asked him if he would pick us up from the airport and if we could stay … Continue reading
When my daughter returned from Greece, after her long summer there, memories of us as a family and our time together came flooding back to me. I have been in deep thought for a while now and the reason why … Continue reading
I just discovered from my daughter why her aunt (M) doesn’t like her new sister-in-law. While my daughter was in Greece, M kept telling her that she really wanted to talk to me, but because of the language barrier, she was … Continue reading
Instead of telling her what a wonderful young lady she turned out to be, he told her he was sorry that he wasn’t there for her while she was growing up. Instead of spending that quality time with her in … Continue reading
My daughter is currently on her way home after being in Greece all summer. I am writing this from my hotel room, while waiting for her flight to come in . It has been a very long summer without … Continue reading
She is now in his country after four years and even though she is approximately 300 miles away from where he lives, he is using excuses as to why he cannot see her. He had three months to plan for … Continue reading