- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Single parent
As you know, my daughter is 15 and loves to read. She reads all kinds of novels, except for romance. However, last night she told me about a movie that came out on a book she had just read and … Continue reading
When my daughter returned from Greece, after her long summer there, memories of us as a family and our time together came flooding back to me. I have been in deep thought for a while now and the reason why … Continue reading
In my first marriage, we got together for reasons not involving love. I was 18 at the time and knew it was time to jump ship. This was the first cross roads in my life that I had encountered. There … Continue reading
Instead of telling her what a wonderful young lady she turned out to be, he told her he was sorry that he wasn’t there for her while she was growing up. Instead of spending that quality time with her in … Continue reading
My daughter is currently on her way home after being in Greece all summer. I am writing this from my hotel room, while waiting for her flight to come in . It has been a very long summer without … Continue reading
You always hear about how a girl who doesn’t have a father present in her life tends to go with men earlier than the average girl her age. It is said that she will always try to find someone to … Continue reading