- Mental Menopause Meltdown
- The end of Christmas as we know it
- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Kids today
I have been wanting to write this for a week but I have been a little down due to the holidays and knowing now that Christmas will never be the same. My daughter informed me the Friday before Christmas that … Continue reading
As you know, my daughter is 15 and loves to read. She reads all kinds of novels, except for romance. However, last night she told me about a movie that came out on a book she had just read and … Continue reading
Last year I wrote about a boy/girl party that my daughter had been invited to. It was her first and she was very nervous. She was invited by a boy who had an interest in her and that just added … Continue reading
My daughter has been wanting to go to Greece to spend time with her aunt and grandfather. Some of you may remember the difficulties we faced last year in renewing her passport. Well I am happy to announce, she has … Continue reading