- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Love
As you know, my daughter is 15 and loves to read. She reads all kinds of novels, except for romance. However, last night she told me about a movie that came out on a book she had just read and … Continue reading
My daughter is now 15. Where has the time gone?! It seems like only yesterday I had all these thoughts about not only becoming a first time mother, but also the concern of my daughter’s future in a country, I … Continue reading
In my first marriage, we got together for reasons not involving love. I was 18 at the time and knew it was time to jump ship. This was the first cross roads in my life that I had encountered. There … Continue reading
It is hard to be both a Father and a Mother. Sometimes you get confused as to which role you play at any given time. It takes you back to when you were a child and how your father was … Continue reading
My father was not a perfect man but he was one hell of a father. I remember when I was little, I would go sit on my father’s lap after getting out of the shower. I would say, “you’re so … Continue reading