- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Loss
I wish you would have done it right and were her first love and the man who would never leave her heart. I wish you would have been the father in her life and the one she would measure all … Continue reading
Five years ago, I was living off Easter candy, beer and cigarettes. It started the morning I received a call from my brother. On the other end of the phone he was crying and told me to come quickly. At … Continue reading
The dead-beat had a Skype conference with DD today. Contact with DD has died down in a major way over the last few months, hell over the last year. Even though he no longer has a cell phone, he has … Continue reading
To all the women who decided to stay even tho I didn’t…… What I wrote July 2008 https://shotthrutheheart.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/why-we-stay/
I left wounded and hurt….totally messed up as a human being. Today, I am healed and trying to get my life back on track. It has been a long road over the last year. I found it very difficult to … Continue reading
This is the tattoo I had put on in January of 2009, a month after arriving back to the states. It is right over my heart, or what’s left of it anyway. When people ask to see it and question … Continue reading