- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Memories
My daughter is now 15. Where has the time gone?! It seems like only yesterday I had all these thoughts about not only becoming a first time mother, but also the concern of my daughter’s future in a country, I … Continue reading
When my daughter returned from Greece, after her long summer there, memories of us as a family and our time together came flooding back to me. I have been in deep thought for a while now and the reason why … Continue reading
In my first marriage, we got together for reasons not involving love. I was 18 at the time and knew it was time to jump ship. This was the first cross roads in my life that I had encountered. There … Continue reading
In most places in Greece you will find locals that speak English, and some quite well. Unfortunately, my daughter is not in one of those parts of Greece. She has been struggling with missing the English language during her time … Continue reading
It seemed like only yesterday. It was a time of living out of the country looking in. A time of uncertainty. I had just arrived home from the post office after sending out packages to my customers. I had left … Continue reading