- Mental Menopause Meltdown
- The end of Christmas as we know it
- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Adventure
This was always a phrase that expats would use back in the day. It taught us that when you find yourself in a place where you didn’t really choose to be, and then realized you were going to stay a while, … Continue reading
My daughter has been wanting to go to Greece to spend time with her aunt and grandfather. Some of you may remember the difficulties we faced last year in renewing her passport. Well I am happy to announce, she has … Continue reading