- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
- How deep was your love?
- Big ol’ Jet Airliner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saying Goodbye
It has been an emotional couple of days for me. I had to drive my daughter to Denver which was a seven hour drive to get to the hotel before putting her on her flight. We tried to make the … Continue reading →
One interesting thing I have come to realize about myself during that unbelievable three and a half weeks was that I was actually grieving and saying goodbye to this place and the memories we had here. I think I accomplished … Continue reading →