- Mental Menopause Meltdown
- The end of Christmas as we know it
- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mother
I wonder what it is like to have a child and even though there is distance, to not even try to keep communication going. I often think to myself that when my daughter leaves and start her own life, I … Continue reading
I wish you would have done it right and were her first love and the man who would never leave her heart. I wish you would have been the father in her life and the one she would measure all … Continue reading
My daughter requested a Skype call with her father. He kept her waiting for over two hours because he said he was busy. First he said he was talking to his boss (even though he doesn’t work on weekends). Then … Continue reading