- Mental Menopause Meltdown
- The end of Christmas as we know it
- Watched an R rated movie with my Daughter for the first time
- Will she talk to his mom at the party?
- A coworker finds out about his wife or does he already know?
- Unfaithful Friday – The biggest day of the year for Infidelity
- An overseas birth in Greece
- His anger is never ending
- Keeping a Journal and looking back
- Finding out after all these years
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: hope
Instead of telling her what a wonderful young lady she turned out to be, he told her he was sorry that he wasn’t there for her while she was growing up. Instead of spending that quality time with her in … Continue reading
Thanks to all who have been concerned regarding my absence on this blog. So much has been going on and I’ve been quite busy trying to sort everything out. Me and my daughter have managed to make it to the … Continue reading
For those of you who have been following my story. No, we have not yet discussed the situation of our marriage. I don’t know if he has finally come to the point of taking full responsibility for what he has … Continue reading